Friday, May 26, 2006

I feel lost….


Between two worlds…

The vanilla…and the bdsm.

My fantasies, my desires, my imagination
Keeps this world of BDSM :

The craving for subspace…
The craving for ropes…
The craving for sensual pain…
A constant.

But what I really need….
Is love…
Vanilla Love.

Kisses
Cuddles
Conversation
And
Friendship.

Those in the vanilla world…
Think that because I am submissive,
That I am to be a degraded slut.


And here…

I too wimpy…
Never to be a painslut.

I am caught…between two worlds.

And it saddens me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate Watson said...

I understand this... and have a similar conflict myself.

I want... no, I need the pain, the degredation, the surrender...

but I also need tenderness, love... i want those 'vanilla' curl up on the sofa times too.

I'm starting to wonder if it is possible to find someone who can offer me both.

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!