Monday, May 22, 2006

It was the violent look in his eyes….


I was almost home
A man was walking past

It was clear he had something to show me
Between his legs

I was flashed…
for the first time in my life.

I could care less about his nakedness

It was his eyes…his eyes that stared into me

Enjoying his torment of me
Because I look like a sweet girl
His raping me with my eyes

I walked fast…
I turned around to make sure he didn’t follow.

It was a moment of fear
A moment of fear
Of thinking the worse…

It was the violent look in his eye…
That made me call the police

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you ok K?

8:42 AM  
Blogger Ladyk73 said...

I guess I have been shoken up....It happened so close to my house

1:32 PM  
Blogger Spring, Ph.D. said...

OMG, I'm so sorry that happened to you! And I can understand that having it happen so close to your home would make you feel unsafe. Did you call the cops, or just let it go? (It's hard to call them, isn't it?)

I was flashed once in my life, when I was a teenager on my way home from school, by a middle aged man driving by in his car. I was afraid he was going to stop the car, and didn't know what he'd do, so I started running. I didn't call the cops though, and didn't have the presence of mind back then to get his license plate number.

8:53 AM  
Blogger Spring, Ph.D. said...

Yes, well, I've come back to re-read this, and yet again I did't read as carefully as I should have. You do say you called the cops. I'm glad.

3:57 PM  
Blogger Ladyk73 said...

I guess the cops have been trying to catch the guy for a while.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!