Monday, June 26, 2006

It is ironic....

That my vanilla ex
Took care of me yesterday...

He was -almost- a physical therapist
Just like I was -almost- a pharmacist

He actually belittled my pain
Just the day before
As if I was in pain
Because I was overweight and out of shape...

Funny how I got hurt
Lifting something
Injured from ACTIVITY

Anyways....
It was ironic...
That he came to rescue me

It just happened that he was bored
And I think his girlfriend was out of town

It was nice that he saw first hand
How fucked up I was...

How he tried to move my back
And how much I screamed
How laughing hurt...
And how much I was determined to walk it off

He was really good to me...
And I was thankful...

It was just ironic...
That's all....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!