Monday, August 28, 2006

Broken Heart?

I don’t have a broken heart
I have a broken soul.

Just take everything from me

Demote me….
Because my work was one of the few accomplishments
I succeeded at…

Ignore me….
Because remember
I don’t matter anymore

Remind me….
That your issues are bigger than mine

Fire me….
If the work doesn’t get done

Bite me….
Cause that’s how you show your love

Pity me…
Cause I cannot break through the sadness

Shame me…
Cause I want it to hurt

Help me…
Cause I don’t want to die

2 Comments:

Blogger ... said...

I don't think your soul is broken at all... just a little bit lost.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Ladyk73 said...

Thanks for the sentiment. Oh by the way, the funny part about this post was the "bite me, cause that is how you show your love," was actually about my parent's puppy. Kind of funny, actually.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!