Monday, June 26, 2006

Negative....


There is someone...
Who always refers to me as the negative one...
Which is funny...
Because I have only seen her in real time twice...
So really...How can she judge me?

She has no idea how fun I can be...
And how much people smile when I am around.
I am the type that talks to cashiers...
And random people on the street....

Anyways...

I thought of the negative "label"

Because I realize that....
This blog, HERE, has been very negative...

It has been my "vent" zone...

And truthfully....
I have been in PAIN!

And pain can wear you down...

So here I spill my emotional pain
From my physical pain..
So I can try to wear that smile in real life.

I try not to lean on people.

Maybe I have leaned on people in the past too much...

And right now....
I am not so strong.

I am in pain
And I am stressed at work.

But I can see the sunshine
And smile in the rain...

And I have a certain level of inner peace...
and happiness....

It is just....
I get crabby when the Advil wears off....
Time for my dose!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I too have been annoyed by this stuff. I just think she spends an awful lot of her time trying to send messages to you, to me, to him... whatever... well... the ones to him are especially annoying.

4:38 PM  
Blogger Ladyk73 said...

I wish I can say I was not hurt by her attack...but the feeling was fleeting...and then I felt sorry for her.

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

K, so now I'm having a Catholic guilt attack.

And you know what else sucks... I don't see her losing sleep over what she has done to us.

7:30 PM  
Blogger Ladyk73 said...

no guilt allowed here! If you sprinkle guilt on my blog....

I may may a quilt!

Giggles

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!