Monday, September 18, 2006

Got to have faith...........


I saw His Holiness the Dalai Lama today
In a huge arena
He spoke for a few minutes about
Hope, peace, and love
I think he is truly a peaceful loving man

But I was not inspired
I was not awed
And I felt disappointed somehow

I am in need of inspiration
I am in need of hope
And I felt none of this

I always thought the good
Will always win over the bad
But as I grew up
I realized that nothing is good or bad
Everything is good and bad
Ying and Yang

As I learned as an adult
That sometimes the sinners
Have the heart of gold
And the Do-gooders
May have a heart of greed

Like the Dalai Lama
I believe in Love
Forgiveness and Peace

But like the Tibetan People
Who live under siege
Sometimes those with a golden heart
Get trampled in the end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!