Tuesday, June 12, 2007

GO AWAY!!!!!

I am fine...
Really
I am working shit out in my head
Okay?
Getting some thoughts down
Feelings out....

I am writing this here
Because most of my friends
Don't read this
I need to get this shit out
Because I can just explode

So...if you are someone I don't know:
I don't need you to be my friend
I don't need you to worry about me
You don't have to comment
Don't need to virtually hug me

I am under PROFESSIONAL care
Depression
plus
Trauma History
equals:
personality disorder

Go look it up
no...
Look up:
Borderline Personality Disorder

Nothing will ever help
I will always be like this
Leave me alone

By the time you read this
I will be skipping down the bike path
With a big old goofy grin
Thinking about glitter and flowers and crap

Go away

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glitter is always good. I'm a little afraid to post here now though!

~c

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!