Thursday, January 03, 2008

Dry Heat? or a Wet Cold?


It is like 17F degrees outside. It is cold as hell! Oh...wait...nevermind.

...which reminds me to go visit the falls (Niagara Falls) cause they get so creepy and cool around there when it drops below 20F degrees.

So I am kind of cool-ish in Buffalo.
I was shivering my ass off in the southern-belle-freakin NASHVILLE!

Hm....different clothes? ... wore same jacket. Different time spent outside? Okay I admit it feels colder scraping my car...than taking dogs outside (in Nashville).

Raining in Nashville? Snow in Buffalo?

THE RAIN IN NASHVILLE IS COLDER.

They say Vegas has a DRY heat...maybe Buffalo has a dry cold?

2 Comments:

Blogger Spring, Ph.D. said...

The one and only time I saw the falls was in late Jan or early Feb, when everything was frozen. I was there for a Board of Directors meeting for a nonprofit I ran, and I took an extra day with rugrat to see the place and go over the border.

The falls were fantastic, especially the area where you go back underneath. Everything all frozen in long white icicles, shaped like falling water. Way cool!

3:24 PM  
Blogger Ladyk73 said...

The falls are actually pretty ugly.....just to look at them. But to wander on the islands in the rapids is wonderful. It is magic to sit on the bank and to know that the water you touch with your hand...will be over the falls in a moment.

The other beauty is to walk down the gorge in the summer.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!