Monday, November 10, 2008

Has sloth ever killed someone?



I am so very tired and unmotivated.
I just do not feel like doing homework and papers. The family meetings that I face this week at my internship make me want to ….hide under a pillow.
I am just so tired and uninspired.
I don’t do well with unstructured time off when I am feeling mediocre. Unstructured time off when I am feeling creative and energized is a lot more fun!
I am in that slump in that if I have “time” on my hands, I should be doing school work. And if I am NOT doing school work, I should be doing something productive.
So…if I don’t want to do homework...than I end of cleaning my house for 4 hours. I am a worker bee like that. It sucks to be a PROCASTINATOR! What wonderful things I accomplish while procrastinating! Like this blog post…which is not so productive?
I waste a lot of time doing stupid stuff…Like play this game or that.
I cannot wait until my winter break so I can make a quilt or something.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to do the try something with you!

5:12 AM  
Blogger Ladyk73 said...

huh?

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was flirting with you.

7:49 AM  
Blogger FooFoo5 said...

I thought Ted Bundy was dead.

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!