Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Politics...as not usual


In 2002, I became a Democrat.

I became a Democrat because President George W. Bush was no where to be found when the the towers came down. Rudolph Giuliani lead the country that day, by offering leadership and hope to a grieving nation.

In 2003, we invaded Iraq because our president was daddy's little boy. In the early days, I was one of the few people who questioned the logic of that campaign.

In 2005, Bush failed miserably again, this time it was FEMA.

I have not always been a Democrat. Perhaps as a reaction to my father's kind of liberalism in which he thinks only of "me me me."

I believed that people should work hard and give back to the community. I joined the army, and tried to go to pharmacy school.

Things were not so good. Lets just say that the army made me a staunch feminist.

Anyways, I started subbing at a really bad High school and was sicken by the incredible waste of resources, for a school that had nothing. A school that paid teachers not to teach, and paid for a gang of useless security guards instead of books.

Anyways, I started looking at things in very Macro ways. I also became a controller of a pretty large company.

I knew how money works. Really

So my point?

to be continued.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!