Friday, September 12, 2008

I am exhausted!

I just got back from my internship. Their were only one social worker/ discharge planner, where they usually have three. And then there was me!

Anyways. I did three assessments, one discharge, set up three family meetings, met with four patients, found a home health care agency in a small rural county....
I also attended the treatment team meeting. Did a stack of paperwork...and ......oh my god!

Okay, Seriously, this amount of work is not really a lot of work. However, I was still trying to learn the EMR system to chart and I kept getting lost trying to find room numbers (they are totally fucked up). And where the hell is the fax machine?

I would be in mid-eval, and the doctors would come by to round. I would be in mid eval and the x-ray people would be there. I would go see a patient, and they would be sleeping.

One if the docs kept smirking at me whenever I walked by.

I WILL NEVER WEAR HIGH HEELS AGAIN!!!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love for you to put high heels on for me. Of course your feet wouldn't get sore!

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my ***bludh***

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant *blush*

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would make you do more than blush espically with high heels on.

1:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How does my last comment make you feel? Interested?

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!