Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I hate papers I hate papers

I had writing APA papers! I hate term papers, I hate it hate it hate it! Some people have test anxiety, I have writing anxiety! My first paper of the semester is due tomorrow. I was the queen of procastination yesterday!

Thank god (for me) that my morning class was canceled (however, it is now about the time the class would of ended...so maybe not very good).

I have this afternoon to write this paper. I am going to go to school so I can work in the library instead of being distracted at home.

Of course, I am exhausted. I couldn't sleep last night. I tossed and turn for hours. Despite taking seroquel and benedryl. I resorted to taking klonopin. And I still had trouble sleeping.

This is sucks. My body and brain suck. I have an appointment with a new psy-doctor soon. I had to change docs cause of my new insurance. Maybe the new psy-md will change my meds a bit.

I need to sleep.

I need to get my papers done.

However, I did an outline and made all sorts of notes so hopefully the paper will be easier to write.

And thankfully my class tomorrow is at 6PM. So even if I am at my internship, I can review the paper with fresh eyes.
Yikes

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found Educational writing service after going to three other services that were not able to write a research paper on my topic. Educational writing service not only accepted my paper but also took the order over the phone. they are the most professional research paper writing service on the planet. Educational writing service delivered the paper to me on time.
research paper writing

1:56 AM  
Blogger Ladyk73 said...

Dear Ms. Suzzane saleslady...

Um....That is called PLAGERISM!
You can get away with that shit in undergrad...but in grad school? They can find out years later, and take your degree and your licence. Byebye Career.

Only a fool would be tempted. Plus...(big surprise), I went to school to LEARN!!!!!!

Sometimes Learning can be painful. If I just wanted a degree, I'd buy one on the internet!
I was tempted to delete your comment, but I will trash it unstead!

7:17 PM  
Blogger Spring, Ph.D. said...

I had a student use one of those papers for a policy course I taught. I googled one sentence and found the website where he purchased the paper. Needless to say, he dropped the course soon after, rather than take the F.

I bet ms. suzzane gets money every time someone clicks into the site from her comments.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Hiclay2000 said...

I wish I could take one apa class.

I would take a shit on my final paper, smear it all around and turn it in.

People are stupider because of it. Why waist 2 hours formatting a paper to ridiculous standards, when you could be researching and learning more about the actual content.

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!