Monday, November 03, 2008

why? Why? why?

Why does my heart turn to stone sometimes? Or maybe my eyes just forgot how to weep. I had another moment of unexplainable emotional dispair. Perhaps a bit of blue belnded with academic stress, and a medication adjustment. I just slammed into a wall of frozen sadness.

See...when I am feeling depression, I find it hard to cry. And then my mind devises maladaptive ways to feel the pain. Not so good. It was just a termpaper...but perhaps a termpaper that forced me to explore a topic I did not wish to think about. Sometimes I hate my schooling in those ways. I just have some history that is hard to deal with...

So anyways, I am in a bad mood. But my growling plant (halloween decoration) made me giggle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!