Friday, July 27, 2007

GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!

I hate my motherfucking new job
I get treated like shit
From the Queen Bitch of the house
The lead residential aide

I just grin an bear it
And try very hard not to tell her off
Really, I am getting the bad vibes
From other staff too

Today, the on-call manager asked me to work
At a house I never had been to
For an overnight shift.
I was called at midnight.
By the time I called back
They wanted me to work in the morning.
So I work 8-4pm tomorrow, with not enough notice to sleep.
And then I can go back to work at 11pm and work overnight.
And to really get on my fucking nerves...
The other relief at my house
Called me about it.
When I hinted that I may not be up for it
She got an attitude
Because she is working a double
Good for fucking her!
Yeah...but I worked all fucking week!

I fucking hate this job!
I am starting to feel enslaved
With no future benefit
Making peanuts

I would love it...if someone actually was nice to me
Oh....by the way...all of the residents like me
I have no idea why!

:O)

MAYBE BECAUSE I AM NOT A BITCH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!