Monday, July 09, 2007

I feel so alone....

I am sick of being alone
I spend my day
Talking to myself
I pretend at night that someone loves me
I have no one to hug

I feel worthless
I am defensive all of the time
Trying to protect the self worth I have
I am only told
The things I do wrong

I am sad
I have spent a year fighting this
And the only thing that has changed
Is that I keep getting more prescriptions
And I keep getting worse

Really, how long can someone feel this way?
What is the point of it all?

I just keep working and working
Fighting and fighting
this depression
And it keeps beating me down
How much more fight do I have?
Is this all in vain?

I am sending this out to the world
The spirit, god, the collective unconsious

Please send me some love
some hope, and a reason
why I have come to this place

I guess the fact that my cockatiel
Is drinking my tears
Is a sign...that at least a little bird loves me

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending love...

~c

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!