Monday, July 02, 2007

If you read my blog.....


....I wonder what you would think of me.

Trying to view my own words objectively
Would be difficult by my own subjectiveness

I think I would see:

Someone in pain
Struggling
Defensive
Angry
Hurt
Negative
Confused
Maladaptive?

This is my diary
My venting
My stage?

My illness is not me
This blog is not me
Perhaps, but only a portion
In the emotional spectrum
Of my experience
My experience colored by illness
Or my Meds?

My life has been turned upside down
In the span of six months

My life has turned from stable
To completely unpredictable

From being a respected professional
To food stamp recipient

From community leader
to chastised min wage employee

From self confident
to stigmatized and oppressed

I am carrying around alot of baggage
With a broken back

If you read my blog....
What do you see?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!