Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Motivation is the key to success...

...And I have very little of it right now. I am just tired, ohhhh, so tired. I spent a few hours on a paper last night. It was due today. It was a paper I was completely unexcited about. Yesterday...my brain hit a wall. I was just so tired. My brain stopped working. I got the brain fog that often comes when getting a nasty little bug. And I was freezing. (It snowed today!). Anyway I handed it in and figured I neglected to deal with a few points in the assignment. I just love grad school. You can work three hours on a project and still flunk it...

Anyways, I am just tired. Maybe I am depressed, maybe I have chronic fatigue syndrome, maybe I need more sleep. Maybe I am just lazy.

Blah...

I am grumpy...and here I go back to doing school work that I don't want to do....

2 Comments:

Blogger FooFoo5 said...

As I read along, my mind is saying, "Here it comes, here it come." And BANG: "Maybe I'm lazy." Yes, the fity-cent self-deprecation! If you could hear me, it would sound (in my best parlance de NY, NY) something like, "Knock it awf!"

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

giggles.... you made me giggle!!!

When are you coming back to the empire state? We miss you!

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!