Monday, December 08, 2008

blah!

One more paper and I will be done, done, done!!!!
I have locked myself into my house and turned off all of the radios and TV. Like a child who cannot have dessert without eating their vegetables…
I have spent the last two hours staring at my ice cold mixture of corn and peas. (Or maybe carrots?) I have now hit the…I would rather cut off my arm…than finish my paper syndrome. Seriously, term papers are my personal hell. I have an acute stress reaction with them all! I have read 5 peer reviewed articles and reviewed a chapter in the txt book.
I took some time to plastic encase one of my windows (three completed) that face the ‘weather.’ As it has been about 15 F degrees out, it was a necessary thing to do. And aw hell…it looks like crap….You should see my awful tape job…my hairdryer work was pathetic. But it is a cheap way to keep cozy…
OH YEAH back to my procrastination hell. It is now 11:30 and I have done little to show for my efforts. The paper is due 5PM tomorrow. UGH!

2 Comments:

Blogger Spring, Ph.D. said...

Did you finish that paper. ;)

12:56 PM  
Blogger Ladyk73 said...

Yes! I handed the paper to my prof at 5PM on the dot! Then we chatted for 30 minutes about life!

It is pretty neat when a prof treats you like an adult, and not just a student!

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!