Sunday, December 07, 2008

Duh!!!!


So...it is a wonderful winter wonderland outside! It is snowy, freezing, and windy! But the sun is shining and reflecting off the snow, so very bright!

And me like an idiot have locked my shovels and ice melter in my shed/garage. My leaning tower of lawn mowers and bicycles was built without a proper sill plate. So my beautiful garage with lovely wood, lays directly on the ground. It's walls are bent and it leans on a telephone pole. It is actually a massive "out" building. However, when it gets cold, it freezes shut. Duh!

I forgot to get my snow gear out! I am such a dork!

2 Comments:

Blogger FooFoo5 said...

You will pardon me, but living where there is also shovelable precipitation is unnatural.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Ladyk73 said...

Ha! living with threat of fire and earthquake...is just ~weird~

At least I can sit back, "drink a six pack" (famous quote from our mayor during our blizzard of 77') and wait out our natural disasters.

(Eh...if I have electricity, that is....)

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!