Monday, December 15, 2008

Romance around the heating pads....

So...I haven't been on a date in a while. I have been busy with school, and haven't been in that frame of mind. However, I do have an issue with dating. I put on a bunch of weight with all of the FAT MAKING meds. The meds make everyone gain weight, I've even skinny dudes gain weight on the stuff. But, of course I have not been eating very well either. Yuck. So I am more overweight than I would like to be, and it has made me not want to date.

I have issues with seeing myself naked, I am not ready for an audience.

Anyways, I was x-mas shopping today and not one...BUT TWO!!! College aged boys flirted with me. Okay, maybe one guy was being nice...but the other guy? He was FLIRTING!

*blush*

Made my day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!