Monday, December 15, 2008

The windy windy wind...

It is slightly warmer today with rain, instead of snow. But it is much much colder to the senses. It is very windy, and creepy. My cheesy blow mold santa went *boom* down the stairs. Almost, anyways.

I am done with school. I spent all weekend at the folks house playing with the *fluff ball,* er um..the dog. My brother was in town. Speaking of family...I will be traveling to MUSIC CITY USA!!! after x-mas to see my other bro.

I finished up school. So far I got a B in a class. I was getting an A, but I sort of faded on the final. Oh well. It is done, I learned, all is well. I have a ton of paperwork to do for graduation. I had paperwork due a couple of weeks ago that was suppose to be signed off by my advisor. Oops! he is now out of town. I was going to hand it in as a draft...whatever. I have to go to the student pharmacy to pick up my meds for over the break. It is these little things that have to be tied together. I have a two week break from my internship. how nice!

This is such a boring little post.

Anyways, I got a charlie brown X-mas tree that looks like it has wispy curls on ot's head. It is fantastic! It goes in an out like an hourglass. A lady with humpa-wompa curves. It is much taller then me, and only cost $20! I love those dorky trees! I also put up my cheesy 50's silver aluminum tree. It's branches pokes me in the ass when I walk by. I love x-mas decorations. It makes me giggle!

I should get my stuff together and try to make it to school before life takes over...
blah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!