Thursday, November 29, 2007

So.....


What is going on you say?

Just a bit depressed with a bit of psychotic/suicidal thoughts
Just symptoms really....Being tired, anxious, having cloudy thoughts...the anxiety on top of sadness...is a weird feeling. Just symptoms. I am dealing.

I have a FYI call out to the therapist.

And some insight...
The pressures of school is great
I may not 'pass' to next semester
A little stressful.
I have a lot of extra work to do, if I want to 'pass'
(passing a B-), I am getting a c+
Weirdly, I am in the B+/A- range in my other courses

Failing will be hard

And the last few days...some bad feedback
*gulp*
on top of the depression/anxiety

Yeah...I know I am a broken record

blah blah blah

Hard to come to terms with the fact that you are a sick sick sick
Too sick for the profession I had be learning about...
(at the moment anyways)

Whatever

My bird have resumed their insanity producing behavior by grooming themselves on me. Dusty fluff...everywhere

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey LadyK, sorry to hear that you're on the down and out lately. Life gets pretty rough sometimes. I wish you the best and hope things get better for you.

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!