Monday, November 26, 2007

I bombed it


I did horrible on a paper. I got a C. In grad school you have to get a B- to pass. I asked the prof if he thought I was going to "fail" the class.

He said maybe.

Not a good sign. I received the my horrible paper back. In addition, I got my classmates responses to my mock session. Yikes.

I may flunk this. I am flunking. I have two weeks to recover.
I feel like a failure. I feel ashamed of admitting my bipolarness.
If I don't pass this class I cannot continue.
Maybe I should drop out anyways.

Another failing mark on my record!

Failed pharmacy school
Failed rotc camp
Failed being a controller
Failed Grad school.

This is a hard pill to swallow.
*gulp*

I have two weeks of hell.
Two exams
Two huge papers
One presentation
Two Labs
One rewrite

All...for nothing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!