Monday, March 24, 2008

I nearly forgot to register....

For classes...
And then I am trying to decide whether to go full time or part time. If I go full time I would take 3 classes plus an internship. If I go part time, I would do 2 classes. So those 2 classes that I would take (either way) are really important to schedule properly. I was going to register for both of them at night. I did register for the 2 classes I can take at night. However, I would rather take a different class that is at 2PM. And then I wonder if I had a job how that will be....
If I get a job that is 9-5, that would not work. But I don't even have a job yet, so what the hell should I do? Well what the heck....
I think I better register for the class that I want, and instead of scheduling classes around a job I do not have! geesh!

But most jobs are 9-5... hell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!