Friday, March 14, 2008

Sick sick sick...


I have been sick since Sunday and I kept getting worse and worse. Feverish, sweaty and chills, and a wet icky cough. My ear started to hurt too.


I called the doctors office on Wednesday (my birthday!) and the nurse thought I just had the flu. It seemed like a reasonable assessment. But then it got really bad. So I went to the doctor and he put me on azirthomycin.


My doctor does not usually give out antibiotics. Hardly ever. (I am a full supporter of the antibiotic resistant campaign).


I have asthma...and I could get sick sick sick sick. So hopefully I will be well well well soon!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how are you feeling now? Hopefully better!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Ladyk73 said...

Still coughing!

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!