Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Oh my!

I am on my way to recovering from my nasty lung-bug. I had a follow up to my "stick sharp things into back" thingy. I am being sent to physical therapy. I will soon be robot woman, or at least looking like her. I will be picking up my wrist brace splints on Friday. I have to wear them for 23 hours a day!

Another lovely happening.....
My furnance is broken
My house somehow has stayed at 60.
I have a tiny space heater, and I really warmed my house up! I am glad my birdies have a electric warming perch. I am taking the space heater upstairs with me, cause it just may be snowing in my bedroom. I will ensure it is beyond my "kicking bedding to floor" measurement.

I am so tired. I got home from my intership today, and watched my favorite TV show...trauma in the ER!!!! And then...I fell asleep in my chair.

I am doing okay in school. Hopefully I can knock some work out tomorrow, and not be so stressed out. I am so tired, I think I am still getting over being sick.

I am hoping my house doesn't blow up from my ill-working furnance. I have my CO detector plugged in. My birds are doing well, and they would get sick much earlier than me.

This does really blow.
I cannot afford a new furnance, let alone to fix it. Actually I can't afford my medical copays either, or food, gas. I have $0. Zippo...nothing. My father brought me my Rxs, and my Mom is paying for my wrist splint/braces. And my parents will be paying for my furnance repair. The shame!

Hopefully my income tax will arrive soon, and then the special stimulace check, and then the semester will be done, and I will find a job!

3 Comments:

Blogger Spring, Ph.D. said...

Oh, dear. I hate to be the bearer of more bad news, but don't count on that stimulus check before the semester is over. They won't even start beginning to process them until after they finish processing all the regular tax returns, which will be at least mid-May.

They'll be arriving in people's mailboxes from June through September, possibly as late as October for some people.

Also, I'm under the impression that in order to be eligible for a stimulus check, you must have a qualifying child that you declared in your regular tax return.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Ladyk73 said...

Spring...you are right about the timing! But...as a singleton I still will get something. I think people will get an extra $300 for each child or something!

I was helping disabled vets file taxes to get the check.
I have become the tax lady!

11:00 PM  
Blogger Spring, Ph.D. said...

Oh that's good, at least there will be something.

I won't get anything for my own rugrat, as she turned 17 last year, making her ineligible.

We'll be using ours to cover copays for eye and dental. Doesn't help much to have the insurance when you can't afford the copays. At least this year we can use the benefit.

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!