Friday, March 21, 2008

*****chatter chatter chatter*****

Yikes! I had the furnace fixers come out yesterday. My furnace was cracked up, burned up, dead dead dead. Um....oh my god! $2500 to replace (considering the crap chimney, the damp cellar, the size of house....) My parents put it on their credit card. The shame!
Currently, my birds are on the window sill soaking up the sun, and eating my plant. Last night they got the space heater, I took the heating pad.
I also went to the ortho-brace people and got my arm braces. I am suppose to wear them 23 hours a day. But it will be impossible. I cannot do anything. I will try to wear one at a time, and both at night.
I am hoping to be able to go to the county today and beg for assistance, but I am sure that will not work out. Now that I have money from the taxman....what a bitch.

1 Comments:

Blogger Spring, Ph.D. said...

Holy cow, $2500! That reminds me of why I rent.

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!