Sunday, April 20, 2008

Life

First off, my computer has been infected with the virus from hell. I have been scanning my computer with different scanners, reset to a past point, blah blah blah. I have been having progress, but still not fixed everything. Before I log off, I will scan again and again....
What is most annoying is it came from my F drive that I used at school. Fuckers. As I have tons of homework, I now will have to go to school so I can retrieve data from their computers from my f drive. Ha!
I went to VESID to get help with school and work. If you read this blog at all...you can see that I need help. Being newly bipolar sucks. I would like to speak to someone who is trained to assess vocational issues with people with disabilities (and bipolar). One of things that I have learned is that I think I can only work 4 days a week. I just don't have the stamina or concentration anymore. I plan on going to school part time and working 20 hours a week. I have no idea if this is possible. I really need money and benefits (evne if I have to pay for benefits).
Which then leads to another stressor. There is a job opening up at my internship. People at the internship have suggested that I apply. My field educator did not suggest this however. It is an administrative assistant for the MSWs from the other program. They require a four year degree and it is with the VA. Being the feds, it pays well for the type of job. I talked this over with my friends. If I were to get this job, I doubt I can continue with school. It is not exactly what I want to do, and I think I will end of stuck their due to the commitment, the good pay, and such. I may apply, but these really are my issues. The question is would I be missing a chance to get into the VA, or will I being closing off other opportunities? I have decided to apply, because there is no commitment to applying. Anyways (by the way it pays less than my last "real job") it is about what I can handle for a job right now. I just am not sure if I can handle a 40 hr week.
I have two more weeks of school and 2 more huge papers and three more labs/small papers. I better go off to school and fuck with their server wih my virus ladened f drive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!