Monday, July 21, 2008

Ever felt like a doormat?

I am feeling rather dumped on at the moment.

My school is being completely unreasonable about my status and my internship. They declined my request for a change to part time status. They stated it was because of the timing of my internship. If I go full time, I start my internship in a month. If I go part time I will start in January. So, I cannot go part time because of the commitments of agencies that give internship.
(so I cannot go part time because of my internship!)

WHAT MOTHERFUCKING INTERNSHIP???

You mean the internship I was assigned to, and then was sent a form letter "thank you for interviewing for this internship, however we selected another candidate."

I DID NOT GO TO ANY MOTHERFUCKING INTERVIEW!!!!

Yeah...thanks for the rejection (before you ever met me)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!