Monday, January 12, 2009

Sick sick sick


I am sick of being sick!

My coworkers at the hospital were sick as shit. The intern came in to save the day! No surprise, I am sick as shit now. Started with a fever, muscle aches and chills. Then I grew neon orange snot! My snot has decided to go with a fashionable brownish green. I have a sinus infection...of what sort? I have no idea. I just had a sinus infection! Last night I woke up every ten minutes after coughing myself to death. Anyways, I should probably see my doc. What pises me off? everyone says I don't look sick! WTF!

Oh...and I start my first day of school. sick as shit....

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Leardini said...

Hey! Your blog is pretty cool! I'm sorry to hear that you're sick. Hope that you feel better! I'm from Niagara Falls, also, but have since moved away. I know many people say it sucks, but I loved living there.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!