Thursday, December 13, 2007

Maybe I should just disappear....


I seem to be getting a significant amount of NEGATIVE feedback.
In blogland..some people have been calling me Lady AK47

I got an "adequate" on my field placement
I still might "flunk" out by getting lower than a B-

And negative feedback because I asked to hand in a paper a day late-with a weeks notice with medical documentation. What the fuck!

Just makes me think that no one wants me to be a social work
(except the clients I treat-well maybe they only like me cause I have big boobs or something-they are old men)

Fuck
This shit is too hard
To not have one person say
something encouraging

What the fuck am I doing with my life?
Do I have a use on this earth at all?
Do I just whine and piss people off?
Why are social work schools so mean?

As if they can treat the students with an ounce of
Respect that we are taught to give to the worse...

I should just shut the fuck up
Shut up shut up shut up

I am just so mad at myself

I bet my G.A.F has dipped below a 50 again

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeffrey Parks MD FACS said...

Now I feel bad Lady. Just teasing. I sorta liked the sound of AK47 for one time usage. I'm sure everything will work out for you.

7:21 PM  
Blogger Spring, Ph.D. said...

Fuck the morons over on alt. Don't let them get you down said the blogger who left because they did get me down.

I'm sorry things are so negative for you right now. If it helps, though, it's not just a social work thing, I've seen it in most academic programs on a graduate level. It seems to be some sort of right of passage that the faculty expect us all to deal with. Sort of a survival of the fittest thing. It sucks in a major way. I felt worse about myself in grad school than I have at any other time in my life.

10:39 PM  
Blogger Ladyk73 said...

I guess I am doing a bit better. I am finally done with the semester.
buckeye: Funny that is not the only time I was called ak47, giggles.

spring: omg alt? I haven't been there in ages. Is the decor the same? LOL

Yeah, I was thinking I was nearing crazy....and then getting so very sick, and nearly breaking my arm. And a couple of profs being asses about it. Blah!

I was disappointed to hear that the spring semester started earlier than I thought....

11:09 PM  
Blogger Spring, Ph.D. said...

Ha! How funny. When you said 'blogland' in your post, I automatically assumed you meant alt blogland. My mind has been permanently afflicted by that place I guess...

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!