Tuesday, December 11, 2007

So...


I finished the 8 page paper that was due yesterday. My Prof was a bit snarky with me about it. Please. I have an exam that must be submitted in by tomorrow night. I do much better on exams than papers (sometimes). So I feel better about this. Although it will still be hellish.

I am still a bit sickly. Just a bit. But a million times better than on Sunday. I hope I will feel myself tomorrow. Where as I only can complain about my busted up arm and nerve/ back pain. I can write today!!!! Just a bit, and I have started to type o my bum hand. A little bit cause it gets swollen.

I really do hope I have better posts in the future. After this school hell.
One more exam, a rewrite, and to post that case presentation. Oh my...

2 Comments:

Blogger Spring, Ph.D. said...

Just wanted you to know someone was here. I'm sorry it's been so damned stressful, and I hope that things ease up soon.

9:50 PM  
Blogger Ladyk73 said...

thanks...Grad school is a bitch. I never know if I am getting an A or a C. I am so tired

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!