Monday, June 16, 2008

HAIL..mary


Tis Hail abound. Wicked and wonderful thunderstorms among us today. Dime size hail today, in which I have not seen in years. Quarter size hail on the storm 7 miles north of me, too bad I am missing it.

I love wicked weather. I am back from my northwestern journey. I had a lot of fun. My brother did not annoy me as much as I feared. Well, I think he may be just as annoying, I can just deal with it better. My brother had me on a whirl-of-a-time in Seattle. I went to pike's market and the aquarium. One day we went on a boat ride to Port Friday. Olympia, rainforests, the pacific, the mountains, Portland. Boy, I am tired. My brother took me on the manic tour. Me driving of course. So pretty. I actually loved the rain. I loved the people. AND the dogs!!! People flirted with me! Who would of thought?

I return to Buffalo, sick on an awful red eye. It was an awful plane experience on the way home. I had an aisle seat in the emergency exit wing area. Lots of people love those seats. I would rather have a window seat in the back of the plane. I could not get comfortable, and it was very hot....ick.

I was sick for a few days. Then my favorite...the ALLENTOWN art fest. Allentown is a neighborhood in these parts. I got two things. A glass paperweight and a mirror with a groovy frame.

My garden was in bloom on my arrival home. I missed some of the poppies. But surprises wear everywhere. My garden exploded. My grass had gone to seed. I had to mow it ASAP.

It is good to be home.

Now I have to get a job, get my car fixed, get school stuff done...etc...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad your back. Can you blame them, I would flirt with you too!

8:28 PM  
Blogger Spring, Ph.D. said...

Seattle is a fun place, isn't it. I haven't been back there for years, even though my older rugrat lives in Bellingham.

Did you do the Underground Tour by any chance?

If I haven't said it yet, congrats on finishing the semester so strong! Whoo hoo!

1:02 PM  
Blogger Ladyk73 said...

No underground tour.....poop
Thanks for the whoo-ing!

:O)

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What nothing for me?

10:25 PM  
Blogger Ladyk73 said...

Hello anonymous U!

You would flirt with me? My little coneflower self?

***blinkblink**

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!