Thursday, January 31, 2008

Okay....

All of these issues, mental or other wise
Must stem from the fact that I am ...
sick

I have a sore throat and a little sniffle and I am exhausted
My back is killing me
And I have to pee alot

I actually have an MRI and some sort of exam to see if I have carpel tunnel.

My back (before I felt running nose sick)
Has been bothering me alot
I keep worrying that I am really sick
But I bet I just have an ulcer from eating
Advil all of the time

I nearly passed out at the grocery store
I woke up 1PM this "morning"
And could barely keep my eyes open

I think I am going top call in sick tomorrow
And try to get better
Whatever issue I have

I am sure this was the cause of all my mental issues too
Or vise versa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!